This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course, you will understand:
- The purposes and business benefits of a quality management system, quality management system standards, management system audits and third party certification
- The role and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on a quality management system audit to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
Students taking this course should have prior knowledge of:
- Management systems, including the core elements of a management system, the responsibilities of top management and the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The fundamental concepts of a quality management system and the seven quality management principles of ISO 9000
- The requirements of ISO 9001 and its commonly used quality management terms and definitions
Trusted ISO 9001:2015 training from a leading course provider
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
Contact us today to book your place on our ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems auditor/lead auditor training course.
- Fully understand ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Apply the proper interpretation of the standard in actual audit situations.
- Tailor an audit interview based on the requirements of the standard and obtain audit evidence from this interview.
- Plan and conduct effective audits.
- Manage the audit process including opening meetings, auditing, closing meetings, and reporting.